Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Some Push to Know "My Story"

In the last week, I have been slapped in the face, by G-d, several times to get my story figured out. There have been somewhere around 5 or more times that this has come up in this last week. I kid you not!


  1. Group therapy
  2. Individual counseling
  3. Bible study (several times over 3 week's worth of lessons, but I was behind on these particular lessons until just now... like G-d planned me being late on completing them or something...)
  4. Church service last night
  5. My "fun" fictional reading book about Ruth and Boaz
I know there have been other instances, but I cannot figure them out right now.

WHAT IS THIS PUSH FOR ME TO WRITE OUT MY STORY???!!!???

My story. The reason for the Hope that I have in the L-rd. Why I keep going. 

But who am I going to tell? What is it that they need to hear from it? What is supposed to be used for someone else? It seems so many people around me are sharing their stories in a sentence or two. Am I supposed to keep it that short? Am I supposed to talk of Country Boy's suicide? Of what my childhood was like? How long is it supposed to be? Are we doing the G rated version or something a little more PG to PG-13. Obviously not with too many details, but I can tune those down while painting a picture for people. What audience am I writing for? How many people are there? How old are they? Do we want them to despise the male gender? Do I have to share about exBest Friend's crap? How long or short is it supposed to be ???!!!??? I NEED A RUBRIC AND SPECIFICATIONS!!!

I'm working on it folks. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment