Pages

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Injustices All Around

I crave justice. I strive for fairness in all I do, and simply desire that that be returned to me. Of course, this is ridiculous.

The world is not fair. Life is not fair. Justice belongs only to G-d. He is the only one that can enforce anything, who knows what happens honestly, and who can actually fairly judge anyone.

If life were fair:

  • Abuse, assault, and pain would be non-existent
  • Neglect in care would not be seen for anyone
  • IF bad things happened, then people would be fully prosecuted for their wrong-doings
    • exboyfriend would be in jail or convicted and registered as a sexual offender
    • exfiance would definitely be in jail
      • OR, better yet, they would have both been stoned in the "old days"
  • This illegal alien with felonies, multiple deportations, and various other charges, would have been imprisoned and charged with murder, because that's what he did
  • All these asshole executives would never assault, harass, and torture people just because they think the world should worship them
  • There would be children who never know the pain of being abandoned and/or neglected
  • Nobody would know the sting of loss
  • Best Friend never would have done what he did that hurt me so deeply
  • There would be far less damage and pain, if any, in the world
Yet, we all know suffering. 

We all know loss, dread, pain, disgust, pain, and the feeling of our hearts breaking.



I'm not allowed to watch the news, as per my counselor. But, it's impossible to not hear or read what is happening in the world. 

I'm not allowed to watch the news because it makes me irrationally angry. It hurts my heart. I am overwhelmed with grief for the things I cannot prevent or fix.

It's all too much to handle. Between the weight of my personal burdens, and the smothering fog of the evil in this world, there is no air to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment