Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Spam Emails

On a very short, completely unrelated note to anything else I normally talk about...

I've been getting a lot of spam emails to an account my exfiance tries to contact me on. What do you think the chances are that he's giving my email out just to fuck with me and make me get a bunch of spam? I don't give out that email anymore.

Some days I wish I would have never met exBF or exfiance. Those fuckers ruined my life, permanently. But you know what? I'm doing my best to rebuild it so that they would never recognize me and they won't be able to find me! I'm living a real-life nightmare.

Never in a million years would I have guessed I would be here, but here I am, doing the best I can with what I've been given. And hey, some would even say I've gone from merely surviving, to learning how to begin thriving.

Y'all keep strong. Life's 100% terminal, though some days that's not helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment