Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Great News!

So, if you've been following my journey through the Board of Nursing thus far, you would know that I hadn't gotten my permit... hadn't...

I got it yesterday!

I checked the website, out of the blue, and all of a sudden it looked much different than it had any other time I checked it. I looked closer and it was because my permit had been posted!

My HR lady was so excited when I called her! Her enthusiasm matched mine and that was a great thing to hear. She transferred me over to the education director and she was even more excited! They asked if I was okay starting in the middle of the week, or if I wanted to wait until a new week started. I told them, "I've been waiting months to be able to work, so the sooner the better!" the HR lady really seemed to like that answer ;)

Anyway, I go to work on Thursday (tomorrow) but it's mostly just paperwork. Then Monday is hospital orientation, but I'm hoping to be able to work a couple days in between but we'll see.

Off to try to be productive and study for the NCLEX. Maybe I'll just take another nap.

1 comment:

  1. Holy heck, FINALLY!!! Congratulations. I hope from this point onwards that things are easy and flow freely for you. Yay for finally being bale to start your nursing career. Take it all in

    ReplyDelete