Pages

Monday, July 11, 2016

"Just wait 5 more days..."

I called 12-15 times today to talk with BON, but the automated system just says they are experiencing "high call volumes and cannot take my call at this time" after which it hangs up on you.

So, I began emailing everyone I could at said BON. I finally got a call back from a lady there who told me to wait another 5 days because there are so many graduations all at the same time they are swamped.

WHO DO I CALL TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THE FRICKIN' BON???

Seriously, this is ridiculous. I've been waiting on them for 2 months. They have lost my paperwork and they are not keeping their promise about finishing each step in 10 business days. Seriously people, you know graduations happen at least 2 times a year... HIRE MORE PEOPLE!!!

Honestly, you know how it gets, so why is now the normal time to be "understaffed" but not do anything about it. Get more people on the phones, get more people processing mail, get more people processing licenses and permits. For goodness sake, double your staff for 2 months around May graduations and another 2 months during December graduation and your life will not suck so bad when said graduation times come around.

For the love of Pete, somebody find the person I'm supposed to complain to so that I can get shit done for the people coming after me because this is COMPLETELY unacceptable.

My "cousin" (mom's cousin's daughter-in-law) had to wait 3 months for my state's regulatory agency to process her radiation tech licensing because they were moving buildings and took their sweet-ass time while also putting everyone else's life on hold who is depending on the agency to process their paperwork in order to start making a living. Seriously, there is no way to be able to prepare for this stuff besides hope that you have enough life savings to deal with the bullshit that is dealing with governmental agencies.

Today I need a Haldol...

No comments:

Post a Comment