Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Good News Y'all!

So, I have a big ole list of good news so we will start with the anticlimactic and work our way on down to the best news.

1) My brother and I are going to look at apartments on Tuesday and we will likely rent that day!

2) The apartments we are looking at have been confirmed to be good apartments by a friend of a friend. I trust this review much more than online reviews.

3) I got an interview at a hospital with a NICU! For those of you who don't know, NICU is neonatal intensive care unit. I don't know if I am interviewing for that CNA position (as a unit secretary) or if I am interviewing for a different CNA position in the same hospital, but I am excited to finally have a call back from a hospital!

4) This is the best one... I GOT INTO NURSING SCHOOL!!! After all of the tears, fear, worry, doubt, angst and plethora of other emotions, G-d got me into the nursing program. I can't even express how excited I am and how relieved I am. So, I will be on the track to being a nurse in about 3 more years of school! I am now officially a nursing student and it's scary but so very exciting.

I will have a debriefing of my life for the past month shortly, but for right now I am exhausted and need to condense what I want to say so that I don't write you a book.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment