Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

I have a Valentine

For my whole life, my family has been my Valentine. That was, until about 3 years ago when we stopped celebrating the day. So today was literally just another day for me. Never did I expect to have a Valentine.

Well, I'm sure you can guess that I did in fact get something today. Last night my best friend texted me asking if I would go with him to pick up some concert tickets. No big deal, it's normal for us to haul each other around town doing errands and such. So, I went along with it. I had a tiny idea that he may try to do something, but we didn't even talk about it being Valentine's Day, we just hung out.

We went and got tickets then drove to the other side of town to get my anxiety candies (literally candies, not pills). Then, we decided to continue the adventure and visit Bass Pro. The day was pretty normal, just the pair of us hangin' out, teasing each other, and just chillin'.

When he parked to drop me off, he had me open the glove box. I thought it was odd but I did it, not thinking anything else. Inside was a little stuffed bear. He then presented me with a single red rose and told me I was his "everything". He knows I'm not dating yet, but that was the sweetest thing I've ever gotten.

So that was my day... How was yours? I was expecting a much more cynical post today so feel free to share angry, sad, cynical, happy, anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment