Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Slightly Ripped Off

So I went and got my eyes checked to see if I needed glasses. I thought it would cost about $200. No, it was $350 for a prescription strength I could have gotten for $20 at Walgreens... Ugh, why can't they just make life nicer for everyone and say, "Hey, you can have glasses if you would like and you can buy then super cheep at the local drug store or pharmacy." Instead they cost me about 18 times more than I needed to be charged.

Anywho, school is going well so far. I am still trying to forgive my teacher for making us come into school on Fridays and ruining my whole extra long (entire week) weekend for Labor Day (because I only have class Mon-Weds but then we get Mon/Tues off for Labor day). So, I could have had an extra week off of school!!! Oh well.

My glasses are kinda cute though! I can't post pictures of me because this is supposed to be an anonymous blog, but I will post some look-alike pictures! You ready? I got two frames (plastic and metal).


So, what do you think? I know it's hard to know what they look like on me, but my friends say they look okay.

Well, I am going to do my homework for tomorrow which is my only day of class this whole week and it is pointless to go but required... Y'all please pray that I do not slam my head through a wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment