Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

New Exercise Regimine

Hey y'all, I'm starting this new workout regimen with Nurse Dee. I'm trying to get to a point where I am confortable in clothes and to where I can maybe even wear a swim suit...

Yes, I was on a different program a few months ago but I've been slackin'. I thought I was doing good so then I fell off the band wagon. Never assume that you are doing good at anything because that is typically when G-d decides to show you that you aren't as good at life as you thought you were.

Anyway, I just did day 1 of the workout and it was only 8 minutes but I'm shaking everywhere. The workout is Bikini Body Mommy. I'm not a mom and I don't actually plan on being bikini ready, but it seems like a great way to get in shape. It's going to be rough, but that's how you know you're actually doing something, right?

Well, I need to go shower and finish all my homework. I'm fixin' to start Dead Week at school which means it is almost summer time!!! This summer is going to be great and I cannot wait to be done with school for awhile.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha - ya wait until tomorrow's workout - then you'll REAAAAAAAAAAALY feel it the next day. I had to take two days just to recover and be able to walk!!!! Hell, I walked around work going "ow, ow, ow" my entire shift - ya it's a good work out. The ones where you have to do three rounds are killers but use the count down and you can get through anything. And remember, we're in this together!

    ReplyDelete