Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Apologies

So, I ended up apologizing to Jersey. I just sent her an email.

Now, I apologized with making no excuses.

I told her I was sorry about the timing and I apologized for my tone. I told her I feel like the conversation was important to have, but that I was overly-assertive in my tone.

I don't feel like it will be received well, but I'm working on my end to reverse some of the damage. This will not, by any means, allow the friendship to be fixed. I'm over that and I won't do it. However, I want her to know that I am not simply doing things to piss her off or cause her harm.

This might open up a whole new can of worms, but I'm trying to ignore my pride and admit when I fuck up.

Yep, it's a hard one and I'm going to reap some consequences, but I hope that she understands that I was not trying to hurt her, I just needed to be heard if she feels that she needs to be heard.

I'm not even hoping to be able to sleep well tonight.

Somebody, take me out of my misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment