Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Needs and Wants List

Believe it or not, this list took me a long time to write up. It also brought a lot of tears from some reason. Regardless, here is the list of my needs and wants for my life:

Needs
  • Food
  • Water
  • Sleep
  • Shelter
  • Safety
  • Graduate nursing school
  • Some kind of job
  • Clothes are good...
  • Showers are nice...
  • Cars are handy...
  • I need to be okay with me, eventually

Wants
  • Friends
  • Happiness, even just a little bit eventually and every once in awhile
  • Really great L&D or NICU job after graduation
  • Move somewhere new
  • Maybe become a traveling nurse in a couple years
  • A quiet mind back
  • Nightmares to chill out
  • Family that's not batshit crazy
  • Report the guys
  • Forget all 3 of them, at least the pain they caused me
  • Have hope for a future
  • Have fun again
  • Stop being scared every time someone knocks on the door, trucks, certain parts of town (because of the guys) and just about everything else in my life
  • To be "okay"
  • Stop having so many "Sad" days
  • Stop feeling numb all the time, I want to be happy again
  • Stop being so angry all the time
  • Not feel so dirty, broken, shameful, unworthy, unlovable, unwanted, undesirable, rejected, and worthless
  • Stop feeling crazy
  • Stop feeling like I'll turn crazy
  • Be able to laugh without feeling empty after

Yes, I know a couple of the wants are not realistic and are things that I cannot control. I get that. These are just the things that I had pop into my head.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like a realistic list to me :)

    If you want to actually move - I know of a hospital with a sign on bonus for new grads ;) Email me and I'll give it to you

    ReplyDelete