Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Are you kidding me?

I was having a great day... then decided to see what my Bikini Body Mommy is for the day. Hahahahahahahahah seriously!?! It's copied below. I'm thinking that I will struggle to get through one rep and she wants me to do 3? I seriously bust out into hearty laughter once I read this. Awww man.

"On to DAY 2: Today’s Workout is a DOOZY!

"There are 8 exercises and we will do 3 sets of them!
Here they are:
1. Speed Squats – 20 reps, then 20 sec rest
2. Elbow Plank – 30 sec hold, then 10 sec rest
3. Push ups – 20 reps, then 10 sec rest
4. Burpees – 10 reps, then 10 sec rest
5. Alternating Lunges – 20 reps (10 per side), then 10 sec rest
6. Elbow Plank – 30 sec hold, then 10 sec rest
7. Tricep Dips – 20 reps, then 10 sec rest
8. Squat Jumps – 20 reps, then 2 MINUTE REST
REPEAT the above series for a total of 3 sets."

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha - told you the sets of three suck! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I only did one set and then went to bed. Granted, it was a bad idea to start the exercise at 2230 but hey, my friend was having a minor life crisis and I did take care of that!

    ReplyDelete