Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Inappropriate Laughter

Today in Developmental Psych we had a guest speaker come in to talk to us about elderly people and death because apartently this is the half of the semester for everyone on earth to talk about death.

Anyway, I had been slacking off all class period because I highly dislike that class. The material is fascinating but I cannot track my instructor because she is... well... she's... I don't know how to say it nicely so I'm gonna just not say anything.

Well, after Facebook had been fully explored and I ran out of things to Google, I naturally got onto iFunny. Oh man, I nearly started dying laughing in the middle of a class of 120 listening to a presentation on death and old age. Needless to say I put my iPad away when I could no longer hold in my laughter. I was also mildly slap happy due to lack of sleep and several weeks of feeling down.


Does anyone else slack off in class? It seems like a waste to no go since we pay so much for this education, but I don't pay attention to some classes anyway. Really, what's the difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment