Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Mean Joke

Last night, I was sitting on the couch, minding my own business and studying. All of a sudden, my mouse started moving strangely. I would move it, then it would jump from where I needed it. Checking to see that I wasn't touching the mouse area anywhere else, I started to get flushed in the face and freaked out a little bit. I thought there was a demon in my computer (seeing as it's so close to Halloween).

It turns out my brother just figured out how to hack my computer...

I nearly had a heart attack. Also, every time I hear or say heart attack, I think myocardial infarction (which is another name for heart attack) and half the time I say that instead of heart attack. It's really an issue because I'm starting to say all of the medical terms for simple diseases and conditions and nobody outside of my nursing school friends understand me anymore.

I had a soy mocha with a double shot of espresso and then downed a cranberry Red bull and my thoughts are going really fast. This, too, is an issue. Hopefully it will help me study for my pharm test that I have this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment