Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Do I whine too much?

After a short, but ridiculously stressful day, I came home to study. I am worked up over stress at school and after lunch with a friend, I am frustrated with life. My brother (whom I live with) asked me what was wrong so I rattled off my "problems." At the end I realized that I do a whole lot of complaining. I mention this and he agreed. I don't understand the difference between venting, whining, and complaining. For most of my problems, I have solutions and work to make the situation better. More increasingly, however, is the number of problems I encounter with no solution, I just have to suck it up and deal with it. How do I stop complaining/whining/stressing about things that I cannot change and that really don't matter? Should I learn to cope with them myself or is it actually helping me to talk it out with people? I don't know what to do. So, do you guys think I whine too much? Be honest, I'm stronger than I seem on here. Actually, this is the one place where I am almost completely honest about the inner-workings of myself (except when HIPAA needs to be protected/enforced... not really sure how to word that... I am HIPAA compliant).

No comments:

Post a Comment