Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Otterbox Case Advice Needed!

Do any of you have an Otterbox case for any electronic devices? I was given one by a family friend, but I am looking into getting the stronger version for my iPad. They are so expensive! My goodness! I just want a pink one, camo or just the bright pink, it doesn't matter, but I don't know if I can fork over $90 for a case... On the one hand, they are very good at protecting electronic equipment. On the other hand, they break my budget for the next 4 months.

So, I am turning to you. Yes, all of you out there on the World Wide Web. Are Otterbox covers worth it? Do you know anywhere where I can find one cheaper (preferably some form of pink)? Do I need to start selling my kidneys, parts of my liver, and maybe some plasma just to scrape together the funds for this thing or are there better ways to spend my money?

Also, I am looking into getting an iPod touch for clinicals because we are required to have some app thing with a drug guide and a bunch of other stuff. Therefore, I will likely get an Otterbox case for that because I have a feeling that it will be put through a lot of not so great circumstances. Plus, the cases for iPods are significantly cheaper. But maybe I can just use my iPad with the Otterbox cover? I don't know. Any input?

Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment