Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

MTV's "Scrubbing In"

I have not personally seen this show because I do not have cable. However, several people are saying that it is highly offensive to nurses and it is perpetuating a negative stereotype of the profession. So, I advise watching the show whether it is on t.v. or on the internet somehow in order to make your own about the show. If you find that it is offensive to nurses, please, sign this petition to get the show cancelled. If not, then don't worry about it. :)

I believe in taking a stand for what you believe in but I also believe that everyone should make their own informed decisions. I also believe that nurses deserve respect because they do so much that is behind the scenes, nobody can possibly understand all that they do for their patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment