Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

One of those days...

Woke up early this morning to try to study before my test @8. That didn't happen but I'm feeling okay about the test (which likely is a bad sign). The test was the midterm for pharmacological math. I turned it in and walked out the door. 3 steps out I realized I had forgotten to put my name on it! I spun around and caught the door before it even shut. Looking back, I shouldn't have just started to look through the stack of tests... He politely grabbed them from me and said, "once you leave you can't look at your test." I replied (in what I think was probably a whiny whisper, but I hope I didn't sound like I was whining,) "I just forgot to put my name on my test!" He looked through the stack and found the test with no name and let me put my name on it. I bet he will likely take of points but I'm glad I didn't get a zero.

Ugh! I'm in college, how can I still forget to put my name on tests?!

On the bright side, I'm half way done with my pharm class and we are ahead by at least a week so I won't have this final during all of my other finals! Also, I'm taking all my other midterms in the next 2 weeks which means I am almost half way done!!!  (...with my first semester of nursing school...)

I hope everyone's day goes well and I pray that mine gets a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment