Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

First Day Back

For anyone that has had the privilege of going to school, you know the first day back is exciting, perhaps exhausting, and maybe a tad stressful. Speaking for myself, the first day back to my second semester of college is quite daunting. I am very grateful I get to go to school, don't get me wrong. The thing is, I enjoy being with my family! Winter break was a whole five weeks of lounging around, hanging out with people I have known most-if not all- of my life. School brings the great uncertainty of people. Strangers in my classes, strangers sitting around me at meals, and my dorm mates are still kind of strangers. I do not mean to whine or complain, I have just always had a difficult time adjusting to tons of change. G-d always gets me through though, providing in every situation.

So, here we go tomorrow. A brand new day. The first day of my second semester of college. Hey, I am half way through my first year and well on my way to becoming a nurse!

No comments:

Post a Comment