Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

First Day: Complete!

Okay folks, so it seems as though my initial anxiety about starting school again was for naught. I am pleasantly surprised by my English teacher. She is an absolute delight, and hilarious. My Anatomy and Phys teacher is the same one I had last semester, and he is pretty cool too. Tomorrow I meet my new Chemistry and Psychology teachers. I also still have to meet my lab instructors for A&P and Chem, but I like lab so I am not so worried about that.

Now for some personal background...

I graduated high school the spring of 2012. I am currently attending a university only about an hour from my home. It is at this university that I am pursuing a BSN (Bachelor's of Nursing Science). Once I graduate, I hope to obtain my master's degree in midwifery. Now, I could tell you my whole life story, but it's pretty boring. Perhaps I will save it for another day, just in case someone is having a tough time falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment