Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oh the Weekend!

Oh the beauty of college, only four days of school and a three day weekend! I do not know how I ever managed to go to school all day five days a week. I am really diggin' this maximum of three classes, set your own schedule, have extended weekends every week thing. Ahhh.

If only the classes could stay as easy as they are the first week of school...

I have counted up my quizzes, tests, lab practicals, papers due and other assignments for the semester. It came to a whopping total of 47 assignments (including finals). 15 weeks to go, then the first year of college will be under my belt. With this end, however, comes the joys of the HESI-A to try to get into nursing school and several months of anxiety for this very anxious girl.

Well, sweet dreams all! I get the privilege of working tomorrow. Truly such a blessing! :)  (Please forgive my little smiley face there, I usually do not use those but it seemed appropriate.)

No comments:

Post a Comment