Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Advice From My Younger Brother

We are 17 months apart, but my younger brother (T in this post) is highly convinced that I need a boyfriend... NOW!

Today we were sitting at the kitchen table (in our apartment!) just doing nothing and we had the following conversation:

T: Your face is ugly

Me: Nuh uh! A couple guys said I'm cute

T: No, you go all naturale all the time. Would it kill you to put on some blush every once in awhile?

Me: I don't need blush because I blush at everything everyone says anyway.

T: Then throw on some anti-blush.

Me:...

T: Fine! Then put on some eyeshadow.

Me: I look like a hooker when I put on eye shadow.

T: Guys like that. Don't dress like a hooker, just make your face look like a hooker and then dress modestly.

Me:... ... ... ... ... ...

Ya, that's not going to happen. If a guy can't stand my face for what it is then we aren't going to go far. I am 1) too lazy to wear make-up and 2) I care about my appearance but I refuse to obsess about it enough to spend hundreds of dollars a year on products that I am allergic to. I can't find make-up that I'm not allergic to so then it makes my face breaks out. Then I have to wear more make-up to cover the break outs. Eventually I die from this vicious cycle that eats me alive and then spits me out so I can get run over by a bus. (That story took a dark turn, I apologize.)

No comments:

Post a Comment