Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

College Snow Day!!!

I woke up, knowing school was delayed. Then, school texted me saying school is cancelled. This is a good day, the first college snow day of my career!

Last night, I fell asleep listening to a bunch of people having a snow-ball fight down on the turf. A bunch of my friends also went "backwards laundry basket sledding". I didn't necessarily think I would say this, but college is so fun! We get even 3 inches, and people turn into children again. Or, if given bubbles, playdough, coloring books, or any number of children's entertainment items, we go nuts. I love that because I am the same way, but my "friends" used to look at me like I needed some serious help, because I am normally so serious. There are now people who understand me here, I have never really had that (except with adults) and I love it.

Daily Thanksgiving: So far (it's only 8 a.m.), and I have been up for about an hour), I am thankful for snow, and the fact that G-d answered my prayers for a snow day. Also, I am thankful for silly college students that are mature normally, but act like kids the second anything happens that reminds them of childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment