Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Positivity

So, this blog is about nursing school. Inevitably, there will be some complaining, some rantings, ravings and negative comments about life in general. However, we are not called to be negative creatures. G-d wants us to be grateful for the many blessings and acts He does for us. So, I would like to try something new. I am going to try to start naming at least one thing in life that I am grateful for in each post. It is usually random things, but still things I thank G-d for when I am talking with Him. By doing this though, I hope I can help you, the reader, start to notice more of the little miracles or loving acts that G-d puts in your life. In the past, I was super negative and it seems that that comes through in the writing more than I would like it to. That is likely because these negative things are on my heart when they really should not be. Also, when I started doing this a few years ago, I noticed my outlook on life became more positive and now every little blessing is so much more obvious and clear to me.

Today, I am grateful for the many trials I have had to endure. This may seem negative at first, but I assure you I am truly grateful to have learned what I already have learned about myself and others. These lessons make today's trials so much more manageable! Due to these problems and the lessons I have learned, I can now have Shalom, peace, in the midst of this storm. They also show G-d loves me and us so very much. He allows us to go through struggles in order to kick out the bad and evil habits that we form. He is shaping us into who we need to be in order to meet Him. I am so very excited for that day when I can stand before Ad-nai and Yeshua and basque in their presence. This life is not for us. This life is to prepare us for forever, for G-d's presence and also to fulfill G-d's ultimate plans.

He also gave us a beautiful day. For February, when it should be snowing and gloomy, we have short-sleeve weather, sunshine and a gorgeous view of hand-shaped mountains covered in snow. "This is the day that the L-rd has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment