Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Oh Summer, Where Did You Go?

Have you noticed that the older you get, the worse summer becomes? I love working, don't get me wrong, but I never get a break anymore. The past three or four summers have been crazy busy with work and now school. I have no time for myself let alone family or friends! At least this next semester will be a bit easier since I am doing school during the summer.

Just a quick update of my life today because I am on my phone due to a lack of internet because... I just moved into my aparyment a couple days ago! Yay! I no longer have to drive two hours each way everyday for school and work! That was so brutal and ridiculous, I do not know how people do that for years on end. So, I am living with my brother and it is going pretty great so far, even though the start up costs for apartments are crazy! Remind me to tell you about my country boy when I get on next, hopefully by Friday. It's not such a happy story, but I know it is for the best. Right now, though, it kinda hurts.

Daily Thanksgiving: G-d is providing in so many ways I am in awe and so relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment