Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Funny Quotes

Here are some things people have said to me lately that made me laugh just a bit:

"Coffee is better than sex!" (A new resident when asked if he wanted coffee with lunch)

"Don't call me mister. Call me lover, call me sexy, call me anything but mister." (Same resident when I was walking him to his room to get a jacket. I didn't call him mister, ever...)

"You are sexy!" (A lady resident to me because she heard t.v. infomercial say sexy. This one made me blush!)

"What does you future husband look like?" (A resident out of the clear blue sky when I asked if she wanted lunch. Ironically, it was after one of my pregnancy dreams and I was thinking about my country boy at the time. Very odd timing!)

"My goodness, she is so tall!" (A group of lady residents as I was walking away. I feel like a giant at work because the staff and residents are all shorter than me but I'm only 5'6"!)

"Are you pregnant?" (Female resident to a male CNA. It made no sense but I was sitting with 3-4 other CNA's and we were all in stitches from this one!)


There are some other gems but I can't think of them right now. I think this will be a new on-going post though because I am laughing all the time at funny things people are saying everywhere I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment