Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Still No Internet

Hey folks, I was hoping to have internet Friday, but that didn't happen so I am still using my phone to update this. I am so sorry and I have so much to tell you guys. So, let's hope it gets up and running Monday. It's been a long time since I have had internet and I am nearly dying without it.

Stay tuned for:

My rant about boys...

My future blinddate...

A description of my new apartment...

I keep having dreams about being pregnant and about boys...

Random people keep asking me if I'm dating, including residents!...

And anything else that may be on my mind once I get the silly internet modem and get it hooked up.




If you guys are curious about the HESI, nursing school admissions, my life, my views, etc., just email me or put your question as a comment to this post. I will answer to the best of my ability!

I apologize for any excessive mistakes, it's tough to blog on a phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment