Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Days When I'm Not a Nurse: How to be the Perfect Patient (a link up)

The Days When I'm Not a Nurse: How to be the Perfect Patient (a link up): This month's theme is actually inspired by one of my favorite readers' comments in May's nurse link up. She said, "I thin...


Another cute post. Yes, I am procrastinating, that's why you are getting more posts today. I actually have 2 tests today and a comprehensive final on Friday, none of which I am ready for and all of them are for Micro. I'll keep you posted on grades, but I don't think I can pass Micro with anything better than a B because of my slacking and life circumstances (i.e. the fire evacuation and moving). But, no excuses! My grades are my fault and I am very bless that G-d got them up to where they are.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment