Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Life with a Nurse: A Man's Perspective - Nursing Humor / Share Jokes

My Life with a Nurse: A Man's Perspective - Nursing Humor / Share Jokes

Read this, seriously. I love it! I grew up thinking that guys are all tough, but nurses are tough! Even in college, I have friends with mixed majors and they cannot even stand me talking about my older population of residents.

I hope my future boyfriend/husband understands what he is getting into because I like a good, gross story. I love to tell those stories even more to someone who can appreciate it like I can.

So, read this whether you are a nurse, nursing student, medical professional/student, or anyone who knows a nurse (trust me, all of you know at least one nurse, even if you don't realize it yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment