Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fantastic!

Guys, today my chem lab partner knew what Messianic meant and even supplied the word!!! You have no idea how excited that made me. Plus, she is pretty much the funniest person I've ever met and we have so much fun in lab together. Today, we made soap and detergent. That may sound boring, but it was so incredible hilarious and fun I can't contain my joy over lab, I really can't.

Then we played baseball and football outside and so all the vitamin D has me on a bit of a high.

Tonight I am going to the gym.

Tomorrow I don't have school!

So, this has pretty much been a fantastic day. I love it!

Also, this guy that I kinda sorta have a thing for is showing that he probably kinda has a thing for me too. Okay, that was really not supposed to sound dirty, so please do not take it as a dirty sentence :)

Daily Thanksgiving: Class went by quickly, I had solid quality time with so many friends lately (each one-on-one), I am making friends, lab was amazingly fun, we played outside, and no school tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment