Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Finals Day #1: Complete!

I am finished with my finals for today and I think chem went well, but I'm not so sure about psych. I really think I bombed psych.

In other news, I drank a Red bull after my last final, on an empty stomach, and now I feel kinda funny. I normally don't handle caffeine well anyway (I get heart palpitations the next day, and I get shaky), and now I am getting shaky and really hot. I can't tell if I'm hot because it's 80 degrees out or the sudden caffeine spike. I should have eaten something when I drank it... I don't even know why I drank it, but I'm hoping it helps me to focus.

So, since I have gotten back from my last final for today, and I had a few hours to kill, I made a beautiful chart depicting my class schedule for next year. It has two parts! One for if I don't get into the nursing program the first try, and another in the blessed event that I do get into nursing school for Fall 2013.

Either way, I will have less classes (because the are longer) than I do this semester. It is a slightly easier schedule too since I am taking microbio over the summer!

Daily Thanksgiving: I am finished with 2 of my 3 finals! I think the chem final went well! It's really nice out and I got to wear a dress to class for the first time (and likely last) this semester!!! I love dresses.

I'm off to go play catch with my friends. Today, we are playing with a baseball, which means I will have lots of bruises from trying to catch with my left hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment