Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Countdown Continuation

I now only have:

Anatomy: 1 lecture and my final
Chemistry: extra credit project and the final
Psych: my final
English: 1 lecture and the final paper

Then I am done. Getting done with the last day of lecture has never been so sweet and I am only half-way done. Tomorrow I have Anatomy, English and then chem lab (which I am actually sad to not be going to anymore) and then time to study for finals! Also, I whipped out 3 1/2 more pages on my English paper this morning before the meeting with my professor and even though I don't know what I am supposed to be writing about, she said it was good. That is a total G-d thing because I am so beyond lost with this paper. She also gave me great advice on how to tweak and continue which is awesome because I had come to the end of what I should write about and didn't know what I was going to say next. I am going to miss my English professor, my psych professor and my chem lab instructor. G-d has blessed me with all good teachers, but they just happen to be my favorites. That's one thing that is unfortunate about schooling of any kind, you are with these teachers/professors and students for several months (sometimes the majority of a year) and then you take a test and never see them again. It's really quite unfortunate because G-d always gives me amazing teachers that really care about their students and the material they are teaching, which shows and is way important.

Daily Thanksgiving: I have been fairly productive today. I am half way through my list of final lectures (only 3 more to go out of 6) and I am slightly optimistic about this summer and my final grades. I am very blessed and G-d is the only one I can thank for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment